Makes 16-18 fruitzzas
Ingredients for the batter:
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- ½ cup of water
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups of whole wheat flour
Recommended Ingredients for the Filling:
- Fruit like apples, bananas, berries
- Fresh herbs
- Sauces like honey, yogurt, lemon juice
- Spices like cinnamon, etc.
- Wash hands.
- Mix batter ingredients together until smooth. The batter should be runny.
- Heat a lightly oiled pan to medium heat. Once hot, spoon ¼ cup batter into the pan, spread evenly in a thin circle. Cook for 30 seconds to a minute on each side.
- Once the crepe is done cooking, take it off the heat, and fill with your choice of fruit, sauces, and spices. Fold the crepe in half or eat open-faced as a Fruitzza.