Pasta Primavera is really flexible–have fun experimenting with adding different fresh or dried herbs, spices, pasta sauces, or different combinations of vegetables!
- 1 box of whole grain pasta
- 2 cups of chopped vegetables ( bell peppers, broccoli, onions, & zucchini, work especially well, but you can use any kind you have on hand)
- Olive oil or butter, basil, salt, pepper, sage, or oregano to taste
- Wash hands.
- Cook pasta, saving ½ cup of the water it is cooked in.
- In a skillet, cook the vegetables in the water saved from the pasta for 4-6 minutes or until tender.
- Combine pasta and vegetables in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with oil or butter and add flavor by pinching in some basil, salt, pepper, sage, or oregano! Try them all! Mix well.
- Bon appetit!