Scholarships for Camp
Thank you for your interest in Common Threads’ camp programming! Common Threads believes strongly in creating access for all those who want to attend our camps. Please read through the following information before beginning your scholarship application.
- There is no application fee to fill out a scholarship.
- Our camp registration system is through EventBrite. Decide on the camp(s) you are interested in and click the “Register Now” button(s). Under ticket type, choose “Scholarship Application.” Be prepared with your contact information, information about your child (name, gender, birthday, allergies & medical information), emergency contact information, number of people in your household, household income. Note: if you do not have the ability to fill out an online application, please contact us.
- All application information will remain confidential.
- Application review begins in February of each year (once camp registration opens). We will review applications until all scholarship funds are distributed. The sooner you apply, the greater your chance of receiving a scholarship.
- Scholarships are need-based and awarded in various amounts based on that need. Full tuition scholarships are offered only in cases of exceptional need.
- Each child is eligible for up to 2 scholarships per calendar year.
- We will not consider aid for a child that cannot attend the full week of camp.
- Please submit an individual scholarship application for each week of camp. Multiple children can be on one application.
- You will be notified by email if your child has been awarded a scholarship.
- If awarded a scholarship, families are required to complete a post-camp survey.