Calling all elementary and middle school students!
We invite you to submit a piece of art to be featured on greeting cards this winter as part of a school gardens fundraiser. Art should address the question: what do school gardens and classroom cooking mean to you?
- Submit by Sunday, November 8th
- Original size should be 8.5″x11″ (letter size paper)
- Submit as a jpg or png file
- Email to email@example.com with the subject line: artwork for [student name]
- In the email include your school and grade, and your parent/guardian’s name & contact info
A total of 4 pieces of art will be selected (2 elementary, 2 middle). If your artwork is selected, your art will be announced on social media and featured in a greeting card that is sold on our website as a fundraiser for school gardens. You will also receive the following:
- Common Threads stickers
- Your choice of one (1) of a Common Threads t-shirt, apron, or mug
- Your choice of one (1) of the food education books featured in our store on the website
- The knowledge that you have helped school gardens!