- 8 eggs, scrambled (tofu or beans optional)
- 1/2 medium onion
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 2-3 cups of diced potatoes
- 1 cup salsa and or yogurt
- Greens (spinach, kale, chard, lettuce)
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- Tortillas (optional make your own with 2 cups corn masa)
- Sautee olive oil, garlic and onions on medium high heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add potatoes, cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until soft and crispy.
- In the meantime, scramble the eggs and chop up the greens.
- Top tortillas with potatoes, eggs, greens, salsa and/or yogurt. Garnish with cilantro. Bon appetit!
Optional- homemade tortillas
- Combine 4 cups of corn masa flour with 3 cups of water. Mix thoroughly for two minutes to form a soft dough.
- Roll into small balls (a little smaller than a golf ball).
- Line tortilla press with wax paper on both sides. Press dough balls, one at a time. Each ball will form a 5 inch diameter tortilla.
- Heat skillet on medium-high heat. Cook each tortilla for 30 seconds on each side, turning tortilla 3 times. Keep tortillas warm, wrapped in a towel.