Carrot Bliss Balls
(makes 10-14 bliss balls)
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cups finely shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 7 medjool dates (pitted)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- shredded coconut
- Add the rolled oats, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon to a food processor or blender.
- Pulse gently until oats have broken down.
- Add raisins, dates, water and vanilla extract to the food processor. Pulse until well combined.
- Add shredded carrots and pulse gently just to combine. (Not too long or it will turn into juice!)
- Take the mixture out of the food processor and use your hands to roll into balls.
- Coat each one by dipping and rolling in a bowl of shredded coconut.