This recipe requires the use of a blender or food processor
Recommended materials: Blender or food processor, grater (or knife), cutting board, measuring spoons (or one big spoon and one small spoon), measuring cups.
This recipe makes roughly 10-14 bliss balls
- 1½ cups rolled oats
- ¾ cups carrot (shredded or super finely chopped)
- ½ cup raisins
- 7 medjool dates (pitted)
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Shredded coconut
- Wash hands.
- Add the rolled oats, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon to a food processor or blender.
- Pulse gently until oats have broken down.
- Add raisins, dates, water and vanilla extract to the food processor. Pulse until well combined.
- Add carrots and pulse gently just to combine – be sure not to pulse too long or it will turn into juice!
- Take the mixture out of the food processor and use your hands to roll into balls.
- Coat each one by dipping and rolling in a bowl of shredded coconut.