This recipe requires a heat source
Recommended materials: 2 skillets, knife, cutting board, measuring spoons (or one big spoon and one small spoon), one half measuring cup.
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 head cauliflower (cut into 1’’-2’’ florets)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 bunch of kale, shredded (or another leafy green)
- 1 cup corn, canned or frozen
- 1 15 oz can of beans
- ½ cup cotija or feta (or other cheese)
- 3 limes (cut into wedges)
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped/grated (optional)
- 1 TBSP oil or butter (plus extra)
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp cumin
- Wash hands.
- Heat 1 TBSP oil or butter in a pan over medium heat. Add onion and spices. Sauté until the onion softens.
- Add cauliflower, cover and let cook for a few minutes.
- Add beans and kale, cook until heated through.
- In a separate pan, warm up tortillas.
- Assemble tacos, and top with optional cheese, lime juice, and jalapeño.