- 2 16 oz cans coconut milk
- 1 16 oz cans chickpeas, drained
- 1 16 oz can diced tomatoes
- ~2 cups mixed vegetables, diced
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 TBSP turmeric
- 1 TBSP salt
- 2 TBSP curry powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 bunch cilantro (garnish)
- Wash hands.
- Heat oil in skillet. Add cumin, turmeric, salt, curry powder, pepper, ginger, cinnamon, and garlic.
- Add mixed veggies and sauté until lightly browned.
- Add cans of coconut milk, tomatoes, chickpeas, raisins, and lemon juice.
- Simmer 15-20 minutes (350 F).
- Serve with whole wheat pita/naan or brown rice and garnish with cilantro if desired.
Adapted from a Bellingham Public Schools Central Kitchen recipe!