Chocolate Dirt Cups
- 1 medium avocado (must be ripe!)
- 1/2 cup dates (pitted and soaked for about 10 min in warm water)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup water + 1/8 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Shredded coconut
- Fresh mint (optional)
- Add all ingredients except coconut + mint into a high-speed blender. Start blending on slow and then gradually crank up the speed to high.
- Blend until mixture reaches the consistency of pudding. This may require intermittent stirring. Only add additional water if absolutely necessary!
- To assemble dirt cups, spoon a scoop of pudding into a small cup. Top with shredded coconut and mint leaves. Enjoy!