Crunchy Bean Burritos
Ingredients (Makes 4 tortillas):
- 1/2 cup corn masa flour
- 1/3 cup water
- Pinch of salt
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1/2 cup cheese, grated
- Assorted chopped/grated garden veggies
- Ranch dressing
- Measuring cups
- Mixing bowl
- Rolling pin or tortilla press
- Wax paper
- Skillet or frying pan
- Cutting board
What to Do:
- Combine masa flour, salt, and water in a bowl. Mix thoroughly (about 2 minutes) to form a soft dough. Add more water if dough feels dry.
- Divide dough into 4 equal balls.
- Flatten balls between two pieces of wax paper then roll out of press into a 5-6″ circle using rolling pin or tortilla press.
- Reheat ungreased skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook each tortilla 50 seconds on each side.
- Top tortilla with beans, veggies, salsa, and ranch dressing.