Time: Prep time 10 minute
- 4 Leaves (spinach, lettuce, Swiss chard, beet green,
- 4 Edible flowers (calendula, nasturtiums, borage, pansies, violas, etc.)
- *optional: Herbs (cilantro, oregano, thyme, basil, etc.)
- *optional: a grated root vegetable (beet, carrot, etc.)
- 2 Tablespoon Oil (olive is best)
- 1 Tablespoon Vinegar (balsamic, apple cider, etc.)
- Cutting board
- Grater (optional)
- Small bowl
- Measuring spoons
What to Do:
- Wash all ingredients by rinsing in colander
- Lay the leaf on the cutting board. Separate petals from flower and place them on the leaf. Add herb leaves and grated root if using. Roll the leaf.
- Measure and mix oil and vinegar in a small bowl. Dip the rolled salads into the dressing and enjoy!