This recipe requires a heat source
Recommended materials: Skillet, shallow bowl, whisk (or fork), spatula, knife, cutting board, measuring spoons (or one big spoon and one small spoon), measuring cups.
This recipe makes roughly 4 pieces of french toast.
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup milk
- Butter or oil
- 4 slices whole wheat toast
- Honey, for topping
- Sliced fruit of your choice!
- Wash hands.
- Heat butter or oil on a skillet over medium heat.
- In a shallow bowl, beat egg, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Stir in the milk.
- Place a slice of bread in the egg mixture, turning to coat both sides evenly.
- Add the slice to your heated skillet and cook until browned. Repeat with remaining bread slices.
- Top with your favorite fruit and drizzle with honey.