- Two whole wheat tortillas OR rice paper salad rolls
- ½ cup sunflower seeds*
- 2 – 3 tbs coconut oil, melted*
- 1 banana, thinly sliced
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 tbs honey
1. Wash your hands.
2.Add blueberries and honey to skillet over medium low heat to break down into sauce.
3. OPTIONAL: Blend sunflower seeds in blender. Add coconut oil only as needed until consistency is smooth. *Can skip this step if desired; replace with any kind of nut butter.*
4. Cut the apple and banana into thin slices.
5.Spread a generous layer of sunflower seed butter onto each tortilla. Layer in slices of apple and banana.
6. Roll-up the tortilla & enjoy with blueberry sauce.
Note: Be flexible with the ingredients, and use any fruit that you have on hand!