- 4 large kale leaves or 1 handful of spinach
- 1/2 cup berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, etc.)
- 1 orange (for juice)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- optional: 1 peach and 1 banana
- Cutting board
- Citrus juicer
- Measuring cups
What to Do:
- Rinse all produce in a colander.
- Cut the orange in half and juice. Put juice, berries, and yogurt into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Peel the banana and the peach if using. Cut the banana into round and the peach into small pieces. Add to blender and blend until smooth.
- Cut greens into smaller pieces, place in blender, and blend until smooth again.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!