This recipe requires the use of a blender or food processor
Recommended materials: Blender or food processor, large bowl, knife, cutting board, measuring cups.
- 6 large kale leaves or 1 handful of spinach (or any other leafy green)
- 1 cup plain or greek yogurt
- ½ cup berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, whatever you like!)
- 1 banana (cut into rounds)
- 1 apple, cored and chopped (optional)
- 1 orange (for juice) or 1-2 cups orange juice
- Chopped mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- Wash hands.
- Cut the orange in half and juice (if using fresh orange).
- Add all ingredients to a blender, and blend on high for 2 minutes, or until desired texture and consistency are reached.
- Add more yogurt to thicken, or more orange juice to thin, depending on your preference.
- Serve in glasses and top with mint leaves, if desired.
Note: Feel free to experiment with different ingredients! For instance, try adding fresh ginger for a spicy flavor or ground cinnamon for a warmer flavor.