Recipe adapted from: Life Lab
Ingredients for variation 1:
- 1/2 cup of sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup of oats (use gluten-free certified if necessary)
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of honey
Ingredients for variation 2:
- ½ cup sunbutter
- ½ cup raw honey
- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- Wash hands.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the sunbutter (if using) and honey
- Add the remaining dry ingredients and mix well.
- Scoop out the mixture and roll into evenly sized balls.
- Serve with berries (if using)
- For a firmer texture, refrigerate before 30 minutes before eating
- Enjoy! Store the honey seed balls in the refrigerator for up to one week.