- 3 cans diced tomatoes
- 1-2 onions chopped
- 3 cans chipotle pepper in adobo or 3 fresh chilis (adjust for preference)
- 2 cans beans of choice
- 12 whole wheat tortillas
- 1-2 large limes, juiced
- ~3 TBSP oil
- 6 eggs
- 2-3 avocados
- 3 oz cheese of your choice (optional)
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- Wash hands.
- Mix or blend the diced tomatoes, onion, cilantro leaves, chipotle or roughly-chopped fresh chili and lime juice until smooth. Pour into a small pan and simmer..
- Empty the refried beans into a small pan and warm over a low heat. Add water if necessary.
- Heat oil in a skillet then add eggs. Fry until they are the cooked as you prefer.
- Cut, peel and slice the avocado and grate the cheese.
- To serve, place the tortillas on plates and top with some refried beans. Place the eggs on top then drizzle over with the warm salsa. Top with a little cheese and avocado on the side.