Hummus Salad Wraps
- 2 cans low-sodium chickpeas
- 5 Tbsp tahini
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- leafy greens (we have used fresh kale from the garden!)
- any chopped herb/vegetable (we have used chives, snap peas, and green beans!)
- Cutting board
- Bowl and mashing utensil OR mortar and pestle
- Measuring spoons
What to Do:
- Rinse all produce in a colander.
- Place chickpeas in a bowl and mash.
- Add tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and salt, and mix well.
- Spread hummus on to leafy green, then decorate with chopped veggies of your choice.
- Roll your leafy green up and enjoy!