- 8 oz lasagna noodles, cooked
- 2 zucchini, peeled into long strips
- 1 ½ cups cheese (ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, homemade)
- 2 cups of marinara sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cook lasagna noodles. Drain and coat in some olive oil to prevent sticking
- Peel zucchini into long strips and heat up marinara sauce.
- To assemble, lay out 1 lasagna noodle, layer in zucchini strips, add a couple spoonfuls of marinara, a layer of cheese, and roll up. Set on a plate and add more marinara as needed. Can be eaten hot or cold. Enjoy!