- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice, or juice of 2 lemons
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 oz orzo pasta, cooked
- 1, 15 oz can chickpeas or another bean, drained
- 3 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese, plus more for topping (optional)
- 3 tablespoons fresh herbs, minced (parsley, mint, basil, chives)
- For the dressing: In a jar or bowl, mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and some salt and pepper until totally combined.
- For the salad: Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook the orzo according to the package directions. Drain and let cool.
- Place the Orzo, chickpeas or beans, cherry tomatoes, olives, feta, and fresh herbs in a large mixing bowl and pour the dressing over the top.
- Stir to combine and taste, add salt and pepper as needed.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving. Garnish with more feta and fresh herbs. Enjoy!