Recipe Courtesy of Becky Moore and Concrete Farm-to-School
Makes 8 pieces
- 1 ½ cups warm water
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups flour
- Combine warm water, sugar, and yeast in a bowl. Let stand 5 minutes until foamy.
- Add salt and flour. Knewad dough about 20 times on floured surface. Form into a ball.
- Put dough into oiled bowl and cover with cloth. Let rest for 30-45 minutes (it won’t rise much.)
- Divide dough into 8 pieces and roll out. Form into fun shapes if you want.
- Grill naan pieces on grill, electric griddle, or slightly oiled frying pan. Cook 1-2 minutes each side.
- Sever with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!