This recipe requires a heat source
Recommended materials: Skillet, cutting board, knife, peeler or grater (knife also works), spatula, tablespoon and teaspoon (or one big spoon and one small spoon), one cup measuring cup.
- 8 ounces of cooked rice noodles
- 3 cups kale (ripped into bite-sized pieces)
- 2 green onions (finely chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 small carrots (peeled, grated, or chopped)
- 2 cups cabbage (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 TBSP rice vinegar
- 1-2 TBSP olive oil (vegetable oil also works)
- 1 TBSP sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Wash hands.
- Heat 1-2 TBSP olive oil in a skillet on medium heat. Add carrots, cabbage, garlic, and sauté for 1-2 minutes, or until tender.
- Add kale and green onions, then sauté for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add cooked noodles, rice vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger powder, and cinnamon to the skillet. Heat until warm, and mix well.