- 8 ounces of cooked rice noodles
- 3 cups kale, ripped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 small carrots, peeled into ribbons
- 2 cups purple cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Wash hands
- Heat skillet on medium heat, and add 1-2 tablespoons of oil
- Add carrots, cabbage and garlic, and sautée for 1-2 minutes, or until tender.
- Add kale and green onions, and sautée for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add cooked noodles, rice vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger powder, and cinnamon to the skillet. Heat until warm, and mix well.
- Serve, and enjoy!