This recipe requires the use of an oven
Recommended materials: Baking sheet, large bowl, tablespoon (or one big spoon), measuring cups.
This recipe makes roughly 4.5 cups of granola.
- 3 cups oats
- 1.5 cups sunflower seeds
- 2 TBSP cinnamon
- 6 TBSP honey
- ¼ cup oil (melted coconut or vegetable)
- Fruit and yogurt or milk (for serving)
- Wash hands.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, sunflower seeds, and cinnamon.
- Add honey and oil, then mix well with hands or a spoon.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Let cool for 30 minutes.
- Serve with fruit and yogurt or milk.