This recipe requires a heat source
Recommended materials: Skillet, grater, one cup measuring cup.
This recipe makes roughly 4 quesadillas (using small tortillas).
- Tortillas (your choice on type/size)
- Cooked pinto beans (1 ½ cups or 1 can)
- 1 cup cheese (shredded)
- Oil or butter, for cooking
- Wash hands.
- Lay out tortillas and sprinkle cheese over one half of each tortilla if using large tortillas, or over the entire side if smaller.
- Spread beans on top of cheese.
- With large tortillas, fold tortillas in half. With smaller, place another tortilla on top of beans.
- Melt butter or heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the quesadilla to the pan.
- Cook until the cheese is melted, flipping once.