- 3 TBSP butter
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 TBSP brown sugar
- ⅛ tsp cinnamon
- 3 cups frozen berries
- 1 TBSP (or less) cane sugar
- ½ tsp cornstarch
- Wash hands.
- To make the crisp topping, melt the 2 tablespoons of butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the rolled oats, brown sugar and cinnamon. Cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently until toasty and lightly browned.
- Remove the topping mixture from the pan and set aside.
- Melt the remaining tablespoon of butter in the same pan over medium heat.
- Add the berries, cane sugar, and cornstarch. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until the berries are soft and warm.
- Sprinkle with the crisp topping.
- Serve with yogurt or vanilla ice cream and enjoy!