Recommended materials: Large bowl, knife, cutting board, potato masher (or fork), measuring spoons (or one big spoon and one small spoon), measuring cups.
This recipe makes roughly 2 cups of hummus.
- 1 can garbanzo beans (15 oz)
- ⅓ cup sunbutter
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp garlic (minced) or ¼ tsp powdered ginger
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 10 large carrots (cut into sticks, for dipping)
- 5 stems celery, or other veggies (cut into sticks, for dipping)
- Wash hands.
- In a large bowl, add garbanzo beans and mash with a potato masher (or fork) until smooth.
- Add sun butter, lemon juice, salt, garlic, and olive. Mix well.
- Scoop hummus with carrots, celery and other veggies.
Recipe from Sun Butter