Recommended materials: Medium bowl, mixing spoon, knife, cutting board, grater (for lemon zest), measuring spoons (or one big spoon and one small spoon), measuring cups.
This recipe makes roughly 1 cup of sauce.
- 1 cup Greek whole milk plain yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 2 TBSP fresh dill (finely chopped)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Wash hands.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the yogurt, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, and dill.
- Season with salt and pepper.