This recipe requires a blender or food processor
Recommended materials: Blender or food processor, knife, cutting board, bowl, tablespoon (or one big spoon), measuring cups.
- 2-3 frozen bananas (sliced)
- 2 ½ TBSP cocoa powder
- 1 TBSP honey (or any sweetener)
- Fresh fruit for toppings (sliced)
- Wash hands.
- Place frozen banana slices, cocoa powder and honey in a food processor or blender.
- Blend for 2-3 minutes until smooth – bananas will look crumbly for a minute but keep blending! They will soon get smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a bowl and top with your favorite fruits.
Tip on freezing bananas: This is best to do the night before, simply by putting the banana slices in the freezer. If you have the space, lining a cookie sheet with parchment paper allows the slices to freeze without sticking together.