- Food processor or blender
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Cutting Board
- 2-3 frozen bananas
- 2 ½ TBS cocoa powder
- 1 TBS honey (or any sweetener)
- Fresh fruit for slicing on top
PREP BEFORE CLASS (at least 25 min before)
- Slice a ripe banana and put slices in the freezer. (If you have the space, lining a cookie sheet with parchment paper allows banana slices to freeze without sticking together. )
- Place frozen banana slices, cocoa powder and honey in a food processor/blender.
- Blend for 2-3 minutes until smooth (bananas will look crumbly for a minute but keep blending! They will get smooth and creamy)
- Slice fruit for topping!