Vegetarian Spring Rolls
Makes 4 spring rolls
- 4 spring roll wrappers
- 2 cups of washed and sliced or shredded vegetables (e.g. any combination of kale, carrots, cabbage)
- 2 chopped green onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- olive oil or coconut oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Heat 2 Tbsp oil (olive or coconut) in skillet. Add vegetables, onions, and garlic to skillet.
- Add a splash of soy sauce, rice vinegar and sesame oil and saute until vegetables are soft. Set aside to cool.
- Fill spring roll wrappers with filling, starting at one corner so the wrapper looks like a diamond. Fold in bottom corner, then bring the two sides together. Continue rolling until you reach the top corner.
- Let cool and enjoy with soy sauce!