● 1 tablespoon olive oil
● 1-2 cloves garlic
● 2-2 1/2 cups mixed vegetables (chopped broccoli, shredded
carrots, shredded kale, peas, etc.)
● 3 cups cooked brown rice
● 2-3 eggs
● 3 Tbsp soy sauce or tamari (add up to 1 Tbsp more if you use tofu)
● Green onion for garnish (optional)
Also optional: Add 8 oz of tofu to up the protein content! If you do this, don’t forget to add a little more soy sauce to taste
*** Almost any veggies you have can work!
- Wash Hands.
- Heat oil in skillet on medium.
- If using, cut tofu into ½ inch cubes and sauté until lightly browned.
- Saute garlic briefly.
- Add vegetables and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add cooked rice and mix well.
- Make a hole in the center of rice. Crack eggs into it and scramble in the center. Once scrambled, stir eggs into the rest of the rice mixture.
- Add soy sauce/tamari and mix well to combine.
- Garnish with green onion. Serve and enjoy!