- Vegetables of choice such as: carrots, onions, garlic, celery, potatoes, swiss chard, or anything else you have on hand
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- ½ tsp dried rosemary
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Wash hands
- Heat oil in a large stock pot and add onions, carrots, celery, or other slower cooking vegetables. Cook 4-5 minutes.
- Add garlic, herbs, spices and cook another 2-3 minutes
- Add potatoes (if using) and vegetable broth. Bring to boil and then reduce heat. Let simmer for 45 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!