Makes 8 spring rolls
1. Wash hands.
2. Heat olive oil in a skillet on medium. Add the cabbage, garlic, green onions, and kale. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the rice vinegar and sesame oil, and sauté for another 1-2 minutes.
4. Add the shredded carrots, and let veggie mixture cool.
5. While mixture is cooling, set up the spring roll station. Fill a shallow bowl or plate with warm water. Soak one spring roll in the water for ~30 seconds, or until pliable. Carefully remove, and set on a flat surface.
6. Fill the middle of the rice paper wrap with 1⁄2 cup of the veggie mixture. Fold in two sides, and roll the wrap like a burrito.
7. Dip in soy sauce, and enjoy!
Optional dipping sauce (instead of plain soy sauce):