- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 4 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups +2 tbsp milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- Wash hands
- In a bowl whisk flour, baking powder, and salt
- In another bowl whisk egg, milk, and vanilla extract
- Whisk the wet and dry ingredients together until just barely mixed. It should be a little lumpy.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet or griddle to 375 degrees. Scoop small amounts of pancake batter. Let one side cook until you see bubbles on top then flip.
- Top with berries, honey, or syrup and serve!