- 4-5 Zucchini
- 2 20 oz cans of diced tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon oregano/ basil/ salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Nutritional yeast, for taste (optional)
- Wash hands.
- Use a spiralizer to create zoodles from zucchini
- Chop onions and garlic
- Heat olive oil in pan on low heat
- Add onions, garlic, tomatoes, oregano, basil, salt & pepper to pan
- Let simmer for 5 or so minutes
- Add zoodles to the sauce and let cook on low-medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes
- Serve & enjoy!